Sunday, May 29, 2011

Last Sunday in May 2011

free myspace comments

Wayne got me up around 6am ... at least he wasn't up during the night but I would just like to sleep in till about 8am once in a while :(

No plans today except Church at 11:30.  I have communion duty today (clean-up) where we discard the tiny cups and wipe down their holders (for lack of the correct term), then put in new cups and stack them up for next time.  

Weatherman said we might get some rain today so I'm looking forward to sunshine and having that flower bed dry out.  My poor butterfly bush tree is falling down.  It is in a planter for now waiting to be planted in the ground and the planter is floating in water or I should say the tree is floating in water.   I hope to plant my lilac bush today ...It is a Miss Kim Lilac Bush and gets about 5'x5' in size.  That picture is not my bush but one that is an older plant I found online.  It is very fragrant and looking forward to cuttings for next year.  It is a later blooming lilac after the other lilac bushes have spent all their blooms.  

Tomorrow we get to go to my BIL's house for an outside BBQ.  Should be fun.

I might go pick up some topsoil and manure for that flower bed.  It has to be leveled (the raised beds) and filled to the top of the raised beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment